Purpose of the Job: Identify, analyse, assess, measure, monitor and report on Panel SLA performance and to undertake and manager actions required to protect and improve performance.
Key Performance Areas
- Compile and provide report on panel performance.
- Receive and analyse breach notification for the region and concerns related to the SLA itself and the delivery of services described in the SLA
- Record panel performance and identify actions to be taken to resolve known breaches in accordance with Service level agreement (SLA).
- Monitor panel performance.
- Ensure that panel performance is monitored all litigated matters and breached logged, reviewed and appropriate actions recommended and implemented.
- Recommend what financial or other charged that may be levied on Service Delivery related to poor service delivery.
- Monitor the quality of panel performance on a regular basis as and when needed.
- Assist in identification of new services or charged to services that may be required through trend analysis.
- Facilitate Stakeholder engagement.
- Liaise with panel (mostly in the region) on performance related issues and submission of reports.
Qualifications & Experience
- B Degree in Law at NQF Level 8 or equivalent.
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in the claims environment.
- Admission as Attorney of the High Court or Advocate.
Technical & behavioural Competencies required:
- Computer literacy.
- Writing skills.
- Personal Mastery
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance
- Customer Orientation and Customer Focus
- High level of Integrity.
- Reliable, Responsible and Dependable.
- Adaptable and Flexible.
- Analytical thinking.
A total cost to company of minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is R349 998.00
per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 23 October 2018
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer; successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs“.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short cv with a maximum of 5 pages
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT firstname.lastname@example.org OR Hand delivered at 12th Floor, Embassy Building, 199 Anton Lembede (Smith Street) Durban.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to people from previously disadvantaged groups.
Prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.