Purpose of the Job: The Senior PAIA Officer position is accountable for Processing all requests and matters related to PAIA.
Key Performance Areas
- Manage, administer and resolve PAIA requests within legislated timelines.
- Escalation of delayed PAIA requests.
- Increased operational efficiency (Improved PAIA Management System).
- Increased accessibility, efficiency and visibility of the PAIA Unit.
- Enhanced reporting with trend analysis and business improvement effects.
Qualifications and Experience
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Law) related qualification.
- Relevant 4 years’ experience in a legal or law environment.
- Relevant 1 years’ experience on supervisory level will be added advantage.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Organisational resilience
- Team resilience
- Personal mastery
- Judgment and decision making
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance
- Customer orientation and customer focus
- Legislation and Regulatory Knowledge
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Professional communication (Written and Verbal)
- Problem Solving
- Customer orientation
Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R502 953.00 per annum, negotiable.
Closing date: 23 October 2018
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at Eco Glades; email address is SboneloN.firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand delivered at 420 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Eco Glades 2, Centurion.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful