|Job Title||Rand Water Bursaries|
|Portfolio||Strategic Human Capital|
|Job Type Classification||Contract|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||JHB|
|Location – Site||Rietvlei|
Job Advert Summary
Rand Water invites undergraduates / graduates who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for our 2019 External Bursary Scheme in the fields listed below:
• South African citizens.
• Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI).
• Have passed Matric or equivalent and currently studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study.
• Meet minimum of 65 % + academic performance in major subjects in field of study.
• Not in possession of other bursary funding.
• Applicants must be under the age of 35
• Registered at recognized tertiary educational institution (i.e. University, University of Technology and or TVET Colleges).
The following documents must accompany your application form:
• Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae
• Certified copy of ID document
• Certified copies of qualifications
• Proof of residence
• Current tertiary students: Matric results certificate AND complete academic record to date
Qualification Discipline Year Of Study/ Enrolled
N. Diploma / BTech/ Degree Architectural Engineering / Design 2nd, 3rd, or 4th
BSC. Eng./ B. Eng Civil Engineering 2nd, 3rd or 4th
N.Diploma / BTech / BSc Chemical Engineering 2nd or 3rd
N. Diloma /BTech (TVET) Electrical Engineering ( Light / Heavy) 2nd , 3rd or 4th or N4 – N6
N. Diploma/Degree/B.Eng (TVET) Mech Engineering (Boilermakers, Fitter and Turner Welders and Special Fabricators) 2nd, 3rd, or 4th or N4 – N6
BSc Environmental Management (Water or Environmental rehabilitation 2nd, 3rd or 4th
BCom Degree Accounting 2nd, 3rd, or 4th
BSc IT Information Science 2nd, 3rd, or 4th
MSc/ MCom Computer Science ( 4th Industrial Revolution Tech. Cyber Security, Business Analysis/ System design & Architecture) Honours Degree
BCom Economics and International Trade / Econometrics 3rd or 4th
BTech / BCom Internal Audit 2nd or 3rd
BTech / BSc Analytical Chemistry 3rd or 4th
BSc (Hons) Chemistry 4th
BTech/Advance Diploma Water Care, Water & Sanitation, Water Treatment and Supply 4th
BSc Water and Sanitation 3rd and 4th
National Diploma Hotel/Hospitality Management/ Professional Cookery 2nd and 3rd
Knowledge: Of your relevant discipline
Skills: Proven good communication skills (verbal and written)
Attitude: Self-motivated and results-driven
Closing Date: 2019/01/25