Purpose of the Incumbent
(This internship opportunity is only for TVET graduates who are in position of N6 certificate and need to complete 18 Months work integrated learning. University graduates will not be considered for this opportunity)
The purpose of the Training Administrator is to execute by coordinating, monitoring and assessing the progress of all training programs that are implemented by Graduate Institute of South Africa. It is important to note that some programs may involve other training service providers.
The rationale of this position is to ensure quality and smooth implementation of all training programs on behalf of our clients. It is also to ensure the provisioning of the best customer satisfaction through the creation of the conducive and comfortable working environment for all trainers and concerned bodies.
- Work with the Office Manager, Receptionist and Administrators, Student Training Committee, Instructors and Operations Manager to develop the annual training program
- Assist in the review process, including providing analysis of training program performance
- Assist in the development and review of the annual training budget
- Co-ordinate and Management all training programs – ensure a smooth running and successful completion of all training programs
Effective Coordination and Control of Training Registrations
- Create a separate “event” for each training session on the company website
- Respond to all enquiries relating to registrations, pricing etc.
- Manage registrations through any of the online, email, phone or fax systems
- Liaise with attendees and address their issues regarding transfer of registrations, cancellations, out of order, incomplete and unsatisfactory attendance issues etc.
- Liaise with trainers to ensure actual attendance is confirmed and updated in the online registration details
Marketing of Training
- Create a training calendar and upload onto the website
- Prepare and schedule e-marketing for all training
Coordinate the Engagement of Trainers
- Organise trainer and venue allocation
- Liaise with and support the trainers – flights, accommodation, training requirements
- Ensure that trainers are provisioned with all resources required for the execution of their tasks.
- Develop, manage and closely monitor all training plans and roll-out plans
- Guide the trainers on the development of daily lesson plans in accordance to the roll-out plans
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of all training, rollout and daily lesson plans.
- Liaise with the training venue (in the case of external venues) – catering, room set up and manual (and all training resource) delivery
- Manage training materials – manuals, training calendar, training program; liaise with the printer, order and authorise
- Check off and authorize invoices from the trainers and venues
- Send evaluation survey links to the training participants during and at the completion of training
- Respond to emails and phone calls regarding training
- Update trainer information on the website
- Administrative support including minutes for the (Student) Training Committee (Weekly)
- Printing and issue / post certificates to attendees on course completion
- Engage with student training committees on regular intervals as necessary.
- Work in compliance with the company Policies and procedures and proactively contribute to their continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all training meets the standards and expectations of all concerned quality assurance bodies such as the MICT SETA, Fasset, ICB, CIMA, Cisco, Microsoft and all other ETQAs and Partners.
- Ensure that all internal and External Training venue meet the OHS standards
- Monitor the Cleanliness and conduciveness of all training venues
Other Duties Coincidental to the Position
Duties for this position should not be considered definitive. Duties may be added, deleted or modified in consultation with the incumbent as necessary. Job descriptions and staff performances will be reviewed regularly.
Seasonal duties may include:
- To work with the receptionist, administrators and office manager to recruit and interview learners for Learnership and skills programs
- To work with receptionist, administrators, office manager, expert trainers and operations manager to recruit and interview new trainers.
The Ideal Candidate to occupy this position
- Initiative, discretion and judgement of a high order and able to maintain confidentiality
- Previous experience in an administrative role providing direct support or management
- Pleasant, tactful and approachable personality.
- Self-motivated reliable and willing to work flexible hours.
- Strong time management and effective organisational skills, lateral thinker, works well under pressure and achieves work deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and broad understanding of office protocols in a corporate business work environment.
- Demonstrated high level computer literacy skills, word processing packages and various computer applications.
- An ability to interact effectively with a wide range of people
- Commitment to the values of the company and respect for the different contribution of individuals within the staff team
- Commitment to professional development
- An experienced team player
- Can work autonomously, effectively managing workload without continual guidance
- Energetic, willing and ‘can – do’ attitude
- Ability to analyse situations and take corrective actions
- Excellent quality, attention to detail, & organisational skills
- Excellent numeric skills
- Commitment to process of continuous improvement.
- N6 certificate in Office Administration, Management Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: R3,500.00 to R3,900.00 /month
- Certificate (Required)
- Johannesburg, Gauteng (Required)
How to Apply