Accelerated Artisan Training Programme April 2019 Intake
Applicants are invited to be trained for a period of 3-4 years in one of the following trades
- Fitters & Turners
You do not necessarily need extensive experience, but we do require the following
- A minimum of an N3 / Matric with Mathematics and Science and two relevant Trade-related subjects (with a minimum of 50% for each) or 7 subjects (including Mathematics and Science) at NCV Level 4 (with a minimum of 50% for each)
- Practical and logical, with an interest in equipment maintenance
- South African citizenship
- A willingness to work shifts and overtime, as required.
- In return, you will be trained for an outstanding career in maintenance.
- E-mail your application
- Indicate clearly that your application is for Apprenticeship
- Include copies of your qualifications
- Indicate your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.