These opportunities include:
- Learner Fitter
- Diesel Mechanic
- Instrumentation Mechanician
Application criteria and conditions of the learnership programme
- Candidates must be in possession of the necessary documentation such as a valid SA identity document matric certificate or latest Grade 12 results with Maths and Science.
- Proof of residence (Water & Lights account).
- Minimum N2 with four subjects I NCV Level 4 with relevant trade theory OR equivalent.
- Candidates must be medically fit for whatever opportunity they are applying for.
- Should an application be successful, candidates will be expected to complete a full medical examination, security screening and psychometric testing b determine their suitability for available positions.
- AngloGold Ashanti wilt screen al applications against its Social and Labour Plans.
- No accommodation except OR Tambo learners and no transport provided during training.
Duties And Responsibilities
Comply to AngloGold Ashanti Safety Pledge and Mine Health and Safety Act
Expected to meet the AGA and MQA Learnership requirements.
Abide with MOA Learnership Agreement, adhere to programme outlined and set timeframe.
Expected to undergo training at various business units for workplace exposure amongst others, underground etc.
Salary will be in accordance with the AngloGold Ashanti Limited Schedule of Salaries.
How To Apply
Applications (to be accompanied by a CV) are to be submitted in writing giving full details of qualifications and experience to:
South Africa Region Services, Vaal River
Private Bag X5010
Tel: 018 478 6234
Latest Artisan Learnerships / Apprenticeship
- SA Breweries Apprenticeships
- Harmony Gold Mining Learnerships
- Glen Douglas (Ply) Ltd Leamerships
- Exxaro Leeuwpaan Mine Learnerships
- Dept of Health: Learner Artisan Opportunities
- Steinmuller Africa Apprenticeship
- Scania Apprenticeship Programme
- DSTT Artisan Learnership