Vacancy : Commercial Officer – C Lower Fixed Term Contract – 8 months)
Department : Africa Daily Buying Goods Receiving
Location : AGA Goods Receiving DSV Jetpark 20
Internal and external applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above mentioned position at AGA goods receiving department.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Purpose of this role is to inspect and check all goods received at AGA goods receiving are correct as per the ADB order with regards to Description QTY and Quality. To verify and Check that the GRV documents generated by DSV are correct regarding QTY Weights Dimension and Mine Site.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum qualification Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Commercial or technical experience in the mining industry will be a definite advantage
- Have a high level of numeracy and literacy
- Good communication and written skills – fluency in English essential
- Organisational and planning skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office is essential
- Experience in Goods Receiving Warehousing Logistics and GRV processes
- Experience on SAP would be an Advantage
- Good written and oral communication is a necessity.
JOB CONTENT AND DUTIES
- Report to the Senior Commercial Officer Africa Daily Buying (Receiving Department)
- Receiving Section:
- T inspect all goods received at AGA goods receiving.
- T ensure delivered goods are correct as per the description and QTY as stated on the ADB order
- T check the quality of the goods with regards to Damage.
- T check the goods with regard to expiry dates.
- T ensure MSDS certificates are supplied to DSV when required.
- Ensure gods are packed and crated properly as per the AGA packaging guideline
- Ensure that all carg in AGA bay and Yard have the correct information on the goods and that the goods are labelled correctly as per the AGA labelling procedure
- Ensure supplier delivery nte and Tax invoice corresponds to the ADB order.
- Ensure all parameters f description are checked against order description.
- T log all direct orders received and send out register required recipients.
- Daily receipts t be captured accurately
- GRV Process:
- T ensure the GRV generated by DSV is correct as per the ADB order.
SALARY: Will be in accordance with schedules laid down by AngloGold Ashanti.
Closing Date: 10 May 2019.
How To Apply: Apply Online
Latest Artisan Learnerships / Apprenticeship
- SA Breweries Apprenticeships
- Harmony Gold Mining Learnerships
- Glen Douglas (Ply) Ltd Leamerships
- Exxaro Leeuwpaan Mine Learnerships
- Dept of Health: Learner Artisan Opportunities
- Steinmuller Africa Apprenticeship
- Scania Apprenticeship Programme
- DSTT Artisan Learnership