Mechanical Engineering Learnership Opportunity
Gijima would like to invest in the Learnership of true Limpopo candidates for the following Trades:
Proof that you have successfully completed:
- N3 Mechanotechnology (50%)
- N3 Mathematics (50%)
- N3 Engineering Science (50%)
- N3 Engineering Drawing (50%)
- N4 Mechanotechnics (40%)
- N4 Mathematics (40%)
- N4 Engineering Science (40%)
- N4 Mechanical Draughting (40%)
You must be able to provide your own accommodation and transport.
Be committed to achieve, and be willing to work shifts and overtime when required.
Be medically fit.
Preference will be given to individuals from Limpopo Province.
The programme will include:
- 26 weeks practical training at an accredited training centre.
- 54 weeks on-site training.
How To Apply
Please email your CV, ID and statement of results (Matric & N3 / N4) to: Email: Brenda.Gwebu@gijima.com
Find Similar Learnership Opportunity
- SA Breweries Apprenticeships
- Harmony Gold Mining Learnerships
- Glen Douglas (Ply) Ltd Leamerships
- Exxaro Leeuwpaan Mine Learnerships
- Dept of Health: Learner Artisan Opportunities
- Steinmuller Africa Apprenticeship
- Scania Apprenticeship Programme
- DSTT Artisan Learnership