The De Beers Group of Companies, a business unit of Anglo American, is inviting applications from young South Africans for its Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA)- registered NQF Level 2 National Certificate: Mineral Processing Learnership Programme opportunities that are available within its Kimberly Mines. Applicants are required to have a Grade 12/ Matric certificate with Maths and Science as passed subjects OR an N3 qualification.
- Grade 12/Matric certificate with Mathematics and Science OR an N3 with Mathematics and Science;
- Be able to be medically and security cleared (if you will be appointed De Beers will assess you);
- Have good communication skills;
- Proactive thinker, work independently and have an ability to do own job planning;
- Must be from the Northern Cape labour-sending area;
- While candidates from all genders are encouraged to apply, preference will be given to females in line with De Beers’ Women-in-Mining campaign.
How to apply?
Before attempting to apply for this learnership programme, have the following documents ready: CV and scanned certified copies of qualifications.
Closing date: 2019-06-23 (at 17H00)
Should you have any questions about this learnership please contact: 011 638 7524 / 3792 during normal office hours.
If you are not contacted within one (1) month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.