The purpose of the Absa Group Bursary Programme is to provide support to Absas talent pipeline while offering financial support to university students studying on a full-time basis towards one of the qualifications listed below: NOTE: There is only 30 spots available so apply today!
Absa Bursary Scholarship Programme
Each year we select a handful of talented top performers and provide with financial support enabling them to complete their education and potentially pursuing a career with us on qualifying.
- Be a South African Citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
- Studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 75%
Following fields of study:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology (IT)
- Risk Management
- Industrial Engineering
How do I apply?
- Applicants must be studying full-time for the 2020 academic year at an accredited South African university towards one of the qualifications listed above;
- Undergraduate or postgraduate students must have achieved a minimum aggregate of 70% in the first semester of their degree studies for the 2012 academic year;
- Applicants must not have a criminal record;
Qualifying criteria for 2019 Matriculants:
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum aggregate of 80% for the June 2019 examinations;
- Applicants must be studying full-time for the 2020 academic year at an accredited South African university;
- Applicants must not have a criminal record.
Closing Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019