Pick n Pay is looking to recruit multiple Operations Support Managers for the Groceries and Perishables warehouses. The incumbent/s will be responsible for managing specific operation activities including employees, expenditure, efficiencies and customer relations in order to ensure a profitable and efficient operation and to maintain relations with customers and key role-players during Day or Night Shift Ops Support functions from inbound to outbound.
- Tertiary education or related qualification (Warehouse/ Logistics Management)
- At least 3 years in a similar role managing a team
- Proven experience in warehouse logistics operations
- Good understanding of warehouse tracking and operational software packages
- Good understanding of warehouse tracking and SAP EWM systems
- Proven experience in warehouse and logistical operations
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Handling complaints/incidents.
- Knowledge and experience of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) development and management.
- Good understanding of warehouse tracking and operational software packages.
- Planning and Organising resources.
- Controlling utilization of resources and operational activities.
- Report writing.
- Communication skills.
- Managing performance .
- Handling conflict.
- Should be able to work either day/night shift.
How To Apply: Apply Online
Closing Date: Not Specified