|Job Title||Diesel Mechanic|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Port Shepstone|
|Location – Province||KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has arisen for a Diesel Mechanic an Auto Mechanic to maintains and modifies, installs and repairs plant and machinery were necessary, May inspect plan or production area and report faults to the Artisan Foreman to assist in scheduling and maintain or repairs as required. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• Understand preventative maintenance
• Qualified Artisan by way of trade test or 5 year recognized apprentice.
• Valid driver’s license, preferably EC.
• Own transport essential
• Experience in mining environment.
• Experience in the servicing and maintenance of Earth Moving Equipment
• Must be prepared to work overtime on a regular basis
• Must be prepared to be on standby to attend to breakdowns and accidents after hours
• Comply and enforce company policies and health & safety legislation
• Ability to work independently
• Problem solving ability
Duties & Responsibilities
• Servicing of company vehicles to predefined checklists
• Attend to breakdowns and carry out the necessary repairs on Earth Moving Equipment
• Apply Health & Safety rules and regulations in all aspects of job
• Ensure vehicles are kept in line with legal requirements and company policies i.e. roadworthy etc.
• Maintain a safe and clean working place at all times
• Administer regular reporting to management regarding breakdowns, services etc
• Perform ancillary duties to the above as determined by management on an ongoing basis
How To Apply: Apply Online
CLOSING DATE: 2019/07/18