Closing Date: 26 July 2019
Location: Durban and Gauteng
Reference Number: 20002979
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
The purpose of the Work Place Experience Learner in Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 12-month training programme.
The programme seeks to place learners in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
Follow a structure training programme which will include:
- Undergoing performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to
perform by Transnet Port Terminals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 12 Months Certificate in Administration field
Must have above average computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Must have good administration and organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to conduct research
- Ability to perform within an integrated team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and a
How To Apply
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.