Necsa Learning Academy Apprenticeship Vacancies
Necsa Apprenticeship Programme (SERVICE SETA) 2019 / 2020 is a nationally recognised and accredited skills development centre focused on professional and technical skills development.
● Full N2 Engineering certificate with relevant trade theory or Matric with a pass in Maths & Science In addition to above minimum criteria candidates must also meet the following requirements:
● Technical knowledge.
● Must be able to work in a team.
● Assist in building a high performance culture.
● Appointments to these positions are dependent on successful completion of screening protocols, such as being declared medically fit, security clearance, qualification verifications, and technical assessments.
● CV’s must be accompanied with an original certified proof of copy of an identify document. No deviation to the minimum criteria will be accommodated.
● The successful applicant will be appointed on a section 18.2 on a three years contract.
● Successful candidates will receive formal training at Orbit TVET college in Rustenburg and on-the-job training at Necsa
● Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates.
● Only South Africa citizens will be considered for these opportunities.
● No late application will be considered.
● Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted by 31 August 2019
If you have not been contacted within a month of the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful