Position: Senior Systems Analyst Type & Grade
[12 Months Fixed Term Contract]
Vacancy No 102 of 2019/20 Department & Unit ICT Department
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Senior Manager – Research and Design.
The Senior Systems Analyst must ensure that all system designs are aligned with business objectives and requirements and ensure that requirements are accurate and complete. The successful candidate must ensure quality delivery, optimum performance and stability of syste
• Produce System Requirement Specification through analyzing the Business Requirement Specification;
• Produce data models, activity, component flow, functional decomposition and data flow diagrams;
• Participate in the process design or re-design and translate business/user requirements/processes into a system design;
• Perform high-level impact analysis and project scoping over various systems and sub-systems;
• Perform detailed impact analysis including process, gap and data analysis on new/enhanced ms and ensure ideal integration of new and existing systems to the broader IT environment.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
Remuneration Package: R 867 356 to R 1 021 699 per annum
Total Cost to Company per annum inclusive of all benefits and company contributions
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree or B-Tech in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Engineering;
• Must have 5 years System Analysis experience;
• Must have 5 years development experience; and
• Knowledge of financial services.
• Theoretical qualification in architecture (e.g. TOGAF);
• Ability to train and coach other personnel on continuous improvement methodologies;
• Knowledge of systems thinking;
• SDLC knowledge;
• Basic project management skills;
• Good analytical thinking and decision making;
• Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Flexibility and adaptability;
• High stress tolerance is consistently calm and focused under pressure;
• Problem solving skills;
• Good negotiator; and
• Time management
Closing date: 30 August 2019
Interested applicants should send detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic qualifications and names of three contactable referees to Ms. Thokozile Mnikina via email email@example.com. NSFAS do not consider late applications. Staff on Leave must ensure that they check the NSFAS portals for advertised vacancies and familiarize themselves with the respective closing dates. NSFAS only corresponds with Shortlisted Candidates. If you do not hear from NSFAS within 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.