|Main purpose of the role: To provide administrative assistance in the ILD Section.|
Key Performance Areas
- Perform Duplicate and other system checks with regards to claims and payments.
- Check and verify that all data on the claims system is correct.
- Request files from CAFS within specified time frame.
- Assist in the management of the ILD Officer/Senior Officer trial diary.
- Administer and maintain effective and efficient movement of records.
- Assist the ILD Officer to maintain a trial register/diary.
Qualifications & Experience
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant 1 year experience in a similar environment.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Computer literacy.
- Writing skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal Relations.
- Planning and Organising.
- Time management skills.
- Team work.
- High level of Integrity.
- Reliable, Responsible and Dependable.
- Adaptable and Flexible.
- Personal mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
At the cost to company of minimum package applicable to this position is R185 338. 00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 24 September 2019
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at the RAF, East London branch; e-mail address is ELNRecruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand delivered to 4th Floor, Metropolitan Building, Cnr Caxton Street & Drury Lane, East London.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short cv with a maximum of 5 pages
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to people from previously disadvantaged groups, specifically persons living with disabilities.
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
How To Apply: Apply Online