Purpose of the Job: To assist the Fund with collection of missing or outstanding information and documents for a motor vehicle accident linked to an RAF claim. To liaise with claimants, to assist with the origination of claims and liaise with stakeholders to improve RAF brand. Transportation of direct claimant for medico legal assessment for the purpose of origination claims.
Key Performance Areas
- Sourcing of outstanding documents for claims departments.
- Originating claims.
- Liaise with stakeholders.
- Merits and Quantum investigation (as per instruction from claims departments).
- Mass accidents managements.
- Fraud detection and prevention.
Qualifications & Experience
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) related qualification to discipline.
- Driver’s license.
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in an Administrative/Claims environment.
- Customer related work experience.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Computer Literacy.
- Decision making skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Accident investigations.
- Communication skills.
- Driving skills.
- Ability to work on their own.
- Willing to working long hours.
- Personal mastery.
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
At the cost to company of minimum package applicable to this position is R349 998.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 17 September 2019.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line.
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date.
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT: Thembanim.firstname.lastname@example.org OR Hand Deliver at 38 Ida Street, Menlo Park.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to people from previously disadvantage groups.
Prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.
(PLEASE QUOTE THE Ref. No. ON YOUR APPLICATION)
How To Apply: Apply Online