Job Number: TSGBR003
- To expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve business processes or flow of work.
- To test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- To develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- To provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- To review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Manage information technology projects or system activities.
- Develop testing routines or procedures
- Evaluate utility of software or hardware technologies.
- Monitor computer system performance to ensure proper operation.
- Modify software programs to improve performance.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or relevant experience and proven knowledge of the environment and systems.
- Knowledge and proven experience working with MfgPro/QAD.
- Knowledge and proven experience working with Qlikview systems and technologies.
- ERP implementation experience.
- Knowledge and proven experience working with technologies such as TM1, Vena or Finnivo.
- Excellent understanding of Databases. SQL and Progress knowledge would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Accounting Systems.
- Good understanding of Supply Chain processes.
- Good understanding of financial reporting.
- Computers and Electronics.
- Customer and Personal Service.
- Critical Thinking and Active Listening.
- Attention to Detail.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Dependability, Adaptability and Flexibility.
Application closing date: 17 Sep 2019