Red bull South Africa is looking for student marketeers to market their product in various provinces.
Various Marketing Positions
That matter most for this role:
- Proven track record in a music/dance/culture-related environment allowing a vast understanding of the culture landscape in South Africa (min. 5 years).
- Experience and Expertise in dealing with high level artists and related entities (Labels, Management) (min. 5 years).
- Strong management skills, working with a team of specialists, leading external agencies/freelancers (min. 3 years).
- Well-connected in different culture scenes and open to different cultural playgrounds.
- Cross cultural experience a plus.
- Demonstrating open. creative and innovative mindset.
- Clear understanding of global entertainment, music, and culture industries, as well as a firm understanding of youth culture market/scenes.
- Proven track record in managing a team successfully and developing talents and creating high performance environment.
- Proven track record of managing budgets and company assets successfully.
- Proven track record in stakeholder management in a multinational company (HQ, Region).
- Successful development of a strategic plan and executing it against set KPIs.
- University degree or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English a must. Further local South African languages preferred.
- Travel up to: 25%
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Closing Date: Thursday,31 October 2019