Business Unit: De Beers Consolidated Mines
Work type: Permanent Employee
Location: South Africa / Limpopo
Site: Venetia Mine
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (Education & Experience)
- Grade 12 / N3 / Equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification.
- A degree or B Tech in Mining Engineering would be advantageous.
- Code EB Driver’s License.
- Computer Literacy.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness to work underground.
In-depth knowledge and experience of:
- Trackless Mining machinery and trackless mining best practises.
- Underground mining practices and related operations environment.
- Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation and standards applicable to underground mining.
- Understanding of the mechanised development cycle.
- For internal applicants, you are required to attain your immediate line manager and Head of
- Department signature on your application form.
- Preference will be given to HDSA candidates and consideration will be given to the company’s
- Employment Equity Policy and Labour Plan.
- It will be expected from short listed candidates to undergo Psychometric and other assessments.
- External search: Yes
- Secondment terms: No
How To Apply: Apply Online
Closing Date: 21 February 2020