REFERENCE NUMBER: WS 14/20 ext
– National diploma or degree in Civil Engineering/Water or eligibility to register with the Engineering Council of South Africa
– Up to 2 years’ experience relating to: tenders and contracts; Water Services infrastructure operations and maintenance legislative procedures with respect to consultation and project management; financial management; and technical knowledge of the provision of water and sanitation
– Knowledge of engineering principles related to water and sewer services
– A valid Code EB driver’s licence.
Key Performance Areas
– Assist with the development facilitation function in the area
– Implement maintenance/replacement and capital projects
– Assist with the distribution of potable water and the effective conveyance of sewage
– Liaise with external providers
– Oversee construction and operations to ensure compliance with design and tender specifications
– Manage plans, drawings, maps and charts of the Branch
– Ensure that all Quality Management processes of the Branch are adhered to during the entire lifecycle of Project implementation.
Note: The successful candidate might travel within the City of Cape Town, if required
How To Apply: Apply To Position
CLOSING DATE: 21 FEBRUARY 2020