Capitec Bank is offering a vacant position of a Client Service Champion, the main aim of a Client Service Champion is to welcome the clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, ensuring the correct client documentation is available and addressing client flow problems promptly. Capitec Bank simplify banking, they have developed an all-inclusive banking solution. Global One is the one solution that enables you to transact, save and access credit in realtime. They also believe in harnessing the power of technology to make each interaction easier and simpler.
Capitec Bank do everything, they can to ensure that clients have access to transparent and affordable banking services. When you bank with them, there are no hidden costs. They are committed to making sure that you have a clear understanding of exactly what you’re paying for. An affordable, simplified banking solution would mean very little without excellent service. Their immediate focus is to build a relationship with you to better understand your needs and goals and to empower you to take control of your cash.
- At least 1 year client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Client Service Champion at Capitec Bank
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Relating and Networking